Sat, Oct 22|
6th of October City
Level 1 Aromatherapy Certification Course
Level 1 Aromatherapy Course will starts Sept 17, 2022 and will run until Oct 22, 2022 It takes place in-person, in 6 October and includes all material for hands-on practice.
Time & Location
Oct 22, 2022, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
6th of October City, 6th of October City, Giza Governorate, Egypt
About The Event
We are excited to hold the first Level 1 aromatherapy course in 6 October.
Come and learn, discover, smell, and experience aromatherapy. This course is a journey from the plant to the essential oils and their therapeutic uses. We will finish the course talking about the vibrational/energetic use of essential oils and a 1h aroma-yoga class.
You will learn how to make safe therapeutic blends and aromatherapy products to the assist the body:
- through various physical conditions (headaches, joint pain, skin/respiratory infections, muscle injury, digestive conditions, acne, ect),
- for emotional use (stress, anxiety, insomnia),
- or to aid during spiritual practices (yoga, meditation, praying)
No previous aromatherapy experience needed.
Small group for a personalized and hands-on approach.
- Printed textbook (>300 pages)
- All material for hands on practice and case studies (including carrier and essential oils)
- 1h aroma yoga class
- Certificate of completion accredited by NAHA as Certified Level 1 Aromatherapist®
- Exclusive discounts on Seshen Aromatherapy, Black Lotus, Sensera Aromatherapy, Natural Liquid Gold products, and Apothecary Egypt brands.
Sept 17, 24
Oct 1, 15, 22
From 10am to 4pm
LE 5200 until July 15
LE 5900 until Aug 15
From Aug 15
Gaëlle is a Certified Clinical Aromatherapist and Level 3 member of the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA). She is also an active member of the International Clinical Aromatherapy Network (ICAN) and founder of the Aromatherapy Institute in Egypt since 2018. Gaëlle loves sharing her passion about the therapeutic use of essential oils and is thrilled to have the opportunity to accomplish this in Aromatherapy's birth country. She teaches hands-on aromatherapy courses (Level 1 & 2) and workshops; both online and in-person in Egypt.
Reviews from previous students:
For further information, please click here.
For full curriculum click here.