Sat, Sep 21|
Osana family wellness
Full Day Intensive Aromatherapy Workshop
This intensive aromatherapy workshop, covers everything you need to know about essential oils, carrier oils, their benefits and applications in our daily life.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2019, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Osana family wellness, 4 El-Nady Al Maadi Cairo Governorate EG 11431, النادي، معادي السرايات الغربية، حي المعادي، محافظة القاهرة، Egypt
About The Event
This 1-Day Intensive Aromatherapy Workshop covers the fundamentals to safely use essential oils on a daily basis, at home and with friends/family.
By the end of the day, you will have an excellent understanding of Essential Oils' main therapeutic properties, over 10 methods to use them, and how to safely make your own aromatherapy products at home.
We will talk about Essential Oils quality, carrier oils, dilution, blending notes, and much more.
👩🏻🎓 Upon completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion for the course.
To register please call or Whatsapp Osana: 0101 773 3770
🏺 The best way to learn is by doing! During the workshop, you’ll get to make your own customized:
- Muscle Relaxant Epsom Bath Salts.
- Deep Breathing Inhaler Tube.
- Aromatherapy Oil for Pain Relief.
- Aromatherapy Body Oil For Healthy Skin.
🌱 During the workshop, you’ll learn:
- Which elements make a high-quality and pure Essential Oil.
- Safety: Dos and Don'ts.
- What are photo-toxic oils?
- How do essential oils deliver their therapeutic values throughout the body?
- 10 ways to use essential oils at home.
- What are carrier oils and why are they important?
- The best 7+ carrier oils.
- Art of dilution - how many drops are enough?
- Dilution - Advanced method.
- Understanding stress and how Essential Oils affect emotions.
- How and which Oils can help your breathe better.
- Essential Oils for common pain & aches.
- Introduction to Marma Therapy, Reflexology, and Vibrational Aromatherapy.
🌱 We’ll discuss the best essentials oils to use in the following cases:
- When you get sick 🤧
- Healthy breathing.
- Healthy hair & skin.
- Pain relief.
- Restful sleep.
- Anxiety & stress.
- Yogis & spiritual practices.
- EGP 950
- Early bird: EGP 850 (until Sept 21)
50% Deposit required to reserve your spot.
Date: Sat, Sept 21
Time: 10am - 5pm. Includes a 1h lunch break.
Bring bring your own lunch :)
🌻 What IS included?
EVERYTHING else! Just bring yourself, a pen & paper, and most importantly a positive and curious mindset! :)
- All material to make your customized products.
- Powerpoint and other material used during the class will be emailed after the workshop.
- After the class, you may have some questions making your first blends. Every participant will be invited to join our Facebook closed group: Aromatherapy Workshops in Cairo
🌻 What people say:
🌱 ‘Thank you so much Gaelle. I really enjoyed the workshop and I am looking forward to the next ones!’
🌱 ‘Thank you so much for the great workshop. It was very informative and fun. Looking forward to seeing you again soon in another workshop! Thanks again.’
🌱 Hello, I just wanted to thank you for yesterday's workshop it was extremely beneficial and I felt I have gained so much knowledge and the worksheets are extremely helpful. Also, my family loved the oils I have made! Thank you so much.'
🌻 This workshop is for you if:
- You’re wondering whether you’re using your oils properly 🤔
- You’re looking for natural ways to heal 👩🏻⚕️
- You’re looking to get ready for fall and winter 🤧
- You feel stressed, anxious or have troubles sleeping 🤯
- You have oils at home and looking for new ways of using them 🏺
- You’re curious about essential oils and what they can do 🤓
- You’d like to learn how to make your own harsh chemical-free aromatherapy products 🧫
- If you're still reading! Curiosity is at the roots of all good things! 🧐☺️
Aromatherapist from Vancouver, Canada, Gaëlle has relocated to Egypt and teaches hands-on Aromatherapy Courses in Cairo.
Certified Clinical Aromatherapist, and member of the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), she loves sharing her knowledge and passion about Essential Oils.
She is thrilled to have the opportunity to accomplish this in Aromatherapy's birth country.
Gaëlle is also a Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach. She completed Reiki Level 1&2, Ayurveda Nutrition & Marma Therapy, and pursuing her passion for Herbalism & Herbal medicine.